Mr. Samuel Bookhardt IV is an Associate in the Miami office of Broad and Cassel. He is a member of the Firm's Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
Mr. Bookhardt is an active member of various professional and community organizations.
- Mr. Bookhardt is an emerging litigator who focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and business disputes.
- Prior to joining Broad and Cassel, Mr. Bookhardt served as an intern in the Public Defender’s Office, 18th Judicial Circuit, and the Office of the City Attorney of Miami Beach. He was later an intern for Justice R. Fred Lewis of the Florida Supreme Court.
- Mr. Bookhardt also participated in a summer public interest fellowship with the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People that was sponsored by the Kellogg’s Corporate Citizenship Fund.
- During his time at the University of Miami School of Law, he was a member of the Charles C. Pappy Jr. Moot Court Board and the University of Miami Mock Trial Team. He also served as a staff editor for the Race & Social Justice Law Review.
- Upon graduation, Mr. Bookhardt was selected for inclusion in Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges.