Ms. Jacqueline Miller is Of Counsel in the West Palm Beach office of Broad and Cassel. She is a member of the Real Estate, Estate Planning and Trusts, Land Use and Environmental Law, Appellate and Construction Law and Litigation Practice Groups.
She previously served as Special Master for the Palm Beach County Value Adjustment Board. Ms. Miller is also involved in a variety of professional and community organizations.
- Ms. Miller has extensive experience in general commercial, real estate, construction law and litigation, probate and estate administration practice. Her focus areas of law also include land use and general business planning.
- Prior to joining Broad and Cassel, she was a partner in the West Palm Beach firm of Chopin & Miller and previously a Partner in the Wall Street Firm of Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft.
- Ms. Miller began her career in the litigation department of an Atlanta law firm, handling a wide variety of commercial disputes.
- Ms. Miller graduated first in her law school class from University of Florida, where she served as Law Review Editor. She was also awarded Order of the Coif as well as multiple academic awards.
- Ms. Miller has been designated a 2009 and 2011 - 2016 "Florida Super Lawyer" by Super Lawyers magazine and was named in Florida Trend magazine as a "Florida Legal Elite" in 2011-2016. She was recognized in "The Best Lawyers in America" in 2013 - 2017 for Construction Law, Land Use and Zoning Law and Real Estate Law.
- Ms. Miller is Florida Supreme Court certified as a circuit civil mediator.
- Ms. Miller is an AV Preeminent® rated attorney by Martindale Hubbell, achieving the agency’s highest rating marks for both competency and ethics.