Printer Friendly Biography
David Itskovich P.A.
David Itskovich is a Partner of Broad and Cassel and serves as co-Chairperson of the Real Estate Practice Group. He is also a member of the Banking and Institutional Lending Practice Group. Mr. Itskovich has offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton.
Mr. Itskovich is active in various professional and community organizations. He recently completed the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce Leadership of Fort Lauderdale Program, Class XVI.
- Mr. Itskovich has represented both regional and national clients in commercial real estate transactions involving the acquisition, disposition, financing, development and leasing of general and medical office buildings, multi-family apartments complexes, retail shopping centers and mixed-use developments.
- He has also represented community banks, national banks and institutional lenders in loan transactions relating to permanent financing, construction loan financing, distressed asset loan restructuring and alternatives to foreclosure.
- As part of his practice, Mr. Itskovich has represented a Florida-based medical office developer in multiple asset sale portfolio transactions involving several national healthcare REITs.
- He is primarily responsible for drafting and negotiating leases in connection with approximately 3,000,000 square feet of office and retail space, including a 735,000 square foot office building located on Florida's west coast.
- Prior to joining Broad and Cassel, Mr. Itskovich worked with the Biological Warfare Group at the United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC). While there, he coordinated and participated in several training courses dedicated to the disarmament and monitoring of Iraq for international weapons inspectors. Mr. Itskovich served as the point person between the government and the biological group.
- While in law school, Mr. Itskovich served as an intern with the Palm Beach County Office of the Public Defender, and also interned with a prominent lobbying firm in Washington, D.C.
- Mr. Itskovich is fluent in Russian.
- In 2014, he was named a "Florida Legal Elite Up & Comer" by Florida Trend magazine.
Honors and Awards
"Florida Legal Elite Up & Comer" in Real Estate, 2014