Ms. Jennifer Lawton Marquina is an Associate in the Boca Raton office of Broad and Cassel. She is a member of the Firm's Real Estate, Special Assets and Public Finance and Capital Projects Practice Groups.
Ms. Marquina supports the community through work with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, American Cancer Society, and the Humane Society.
- She has experience in all aspects of real estate law, representing clients in major commercial transactions throughout Florida and the United States.
- Ms. Marquina has represented numerous residential and commercial developers and homebuilders in their acquisition, development, financing and sale of condominium and planned unit development projects.
- She routinely drafts and files residential condominium offering documents with the Florida Division of Condominiums, as well as drafting declarations for commercial condominium projects.
- Ms. Marquina also drafts homeowner's association documents and handles routine developer issues for such associations.
- She has represented several national multi-family apartment developers in their acquisition, development, construction, and sale of residential apartment communities throughout the United States and Florida, including both affordable housing and market rate communities.
- Ms. Marquina has handled the conversion of such apartment communities from rentals to condominiums. Her clients include national real estate residential and commercial developers, homebuilders, shopping center owners and resort and country club owners and operators.