Carl Romano is an Partner in the West Palm Beach office of Broad and Cassel. He is a member of the Banking and Institutional Lending, Real Estate, and Special Assets Practice Groups.
Mr. Romano was a Captain in the United States Marine Corps, and currently serves as volunteer for Habitat for Humanity of Palm Beach County.
- Mr. Romano has experience with commercial real estate loan transactions, including construction and conduit loans. He has also assisted clients with commercial leases, as well as the acquisition and development of properties.
- Mr. Romano has been recognized with an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating with Martindale-Hubbell, the agency's highest mark for both competency and ethics and is achieved by only five percent of attorneys.
- Mr. Romano was designated a 2009, 2012 - 2017 "Florida Legal Elite" in Florida Trend magazine by his peers, an honor awarded to less than 2 percent of the Florida Bar. He was also recognized as one of the "Best Lawyers in America" in 2013 - 2017.
- Mr. Romano has represented institutional lenders in connection with new money loans, acquisition and development financing, and conduit transactions.
- He has represented shopping center and mall developers in connection with the leasing of shopping center and mall properties.
- An article Mr. Romano authored, dealing with the promulgation of regulations and their impact on leasing and sales transactions, was published in the June/July 1996 issue of ActionLine, a publication of the Florida Bar's Real Property Probate Trust Law Section.
- Mr. Romano graduated first in his law school class from University of Florida. He was also awarded Order of the Coif as well as multiple academic awards.