Michelle Jessell is Of Counsel in the Boca Raton office of Broad and Cassel. She is a member of the Banking and Institutional Lending Real Estate Practice Group.
Ms. Jessell is active in various professional and community organizations.
- Ms. Jessell specializes in real estate, lending and related transactions. She represents lenders and developers. Ms. Jessell has experience with the financing of real estate in connection with acquisition loans, construction loans, loan refinancings and loan modifications.
- She has represented purchasers and sellers of residential and commercial properties.
- Ms. Jessell has served as co-counsel in transactions involving multiple properties in multiple states and has closed numerous significant loan transactions involving financing the development and construction of single family home communities and multi-family rental and condominium projects.
- Prior to joining Broad and Cassel, Ms. Jessell served as an Associate in the real estate department of a law firm in West Palm Beach, where she represented developers, borrowers and lenders.
- She has worked as the senior supervisor of certifications and contract management with a financial service company, where she managed real estate and mortgage loan acquisition contracts.