Printer Friendly Biography
Accreditations and Certifications:
C. Craig Eller P.A.
West Palm Beach
Mr. Craig Eller is a Partner in the West Palm Beach office of Broad and Cassel. He is a member of the Firm's Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights, Commercial Litigation, Consumer Financial Services and Special Assets Practice Groups.
Mr. Eller is active in various professional and community organizations.
- As the leader of the bankruptcy and creditors' rights practice group in a previous law firm, Mr. Eller advised clients on reorganization and bankruptcy strategies. His client base included national financial institutions, asset managers, portfolio managers, international shipping companies, motor vehicle manufacturers and technology companies.
- Mr. Eller has more than 20 years experience in business reorganization, litigation, intellectual property, regulatory compliance, real estate acquisition, employment litigation, class actions, foreclosure, bankruptcy, estates and contractual disputes.
- Mr. Eller has represented institutional and non-institutional lenders in connection with the resolution of diverse commercial and residential portfolios. He works with institutional lenders guiding them toward resolutions for troubled loans and complex workouts, including special asset needs such as reorganization in bankruptcy, forbearance agreements, short-sales, and deed-in-lieu of foreclosure agreements.
- Mr. Eller has been recognized with an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating with Martindale-Hubbell, the agency's highest mark for both competency and ethics and is achieved by only 5 percent of attorneys.
- Mr. Eller served as General Counsel and Vice President of Administration for a Florida based import company. He was responsible for patent and trademark filings, administrative compliance, the sale of corporate securities, product liability loss mitigation, contract review, litigation and human resource matters.
- Mr. Eller has lectured for the National Business Institute on Creditors' Rights and Collections and is a member of the Florida Bar Grievance Committee for the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit.
- Mr. Eller is Board Certified in Business Litigation Law. He is also Board Certified in Business Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification.
- He was designated a "Florida Super Lawyer" by Super Lawyers magazine in 2006-2016.
Honors and Awards
Achieved AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating with Martindale-Hubbell
"Florida Super Lawyer" by Super Lawyers magazine, 2006 - 2016
Agreements for Relief from Stay
The Florida Bar Journal