Ms. Holly L. Collins is Senior Counsel in the Orlando office of Broad and Cassel. She is a member of the Firm’s Corporate and Securities and Intellectual Property Groups.
Ms. Collins is involved in various community and professional organizations. As part of that commitment, she has made a presentation to the Rollins College Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership Center on "Legal and Ethical Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards."
- She assists many small to mid-sized businesses, counseling them on day-to-day matters and assisting with acquisitions and divestitures. She has also drafted numerous license agreements.
- Ms. Collins’ principal areas of focus include corporate law and intellectual property law.
- Ms. Collins has assisted clients with formation and operation of not-for-profit corporations.
- Ms. Collins has been involved in numerous private placement transactions, including a multi-state offering of limited liability company interests.
- She has represented a large governmental entity, assisting with contract preparation and review, procurement issues, financing transactions and other matters.
- Ms. Collins has represented issuers and underwriters in the area of municipal finance, including numerous tax-exempt bond finance transactions.
- She regularly assists clients with intellectual property matters, including prosecution of trademark and copyright applications. She also counsels clients with respect to trademark infringement matters.
- She has served as a member of the Florida Bar Readers Program since 1997. In that capacity, she develops bar exam questions and grades bar exam essay questions.