Mr. Jeff Robinson is Of Counsel in the Miami office of Broad and Cassel. He serves as the Chairperson of the Firm's Corporate and Securities Practice Group and is a member of the Public Finance and Capital Projects Practice Group.
Mr. Robinson is involved in various community and professional organizations.
- Mr. Robinson has a sophisticated corporate and securities practice with continued particular focus on public and private financing and mergers and acquisitions for emerging and mid-sized companies.
- Among the public and private clients which he represents are computer software corporations, restaurant chains, medical device manufacturers, biotechnology concerns and computer learning centers. Mr. Robinson also represents several mid-tier investment banking firms in Florida and New York.
- He has represented business in deals ranging from $7 million to $800 million over the past two years.
- Notable clients include Perry Ellis and Netspeak, for whom he arranged start up capital in 1995.
- He began his practice in New York City specializing in corporate, securities and business law. He represented major publicly traded companies as well as emerging business and middle market corporations.
- He offers experience in the early stage of a company, being proactive in introductions to the financial community. He then stays with the company throughout the years as they become larger and profitable.
- He was recognized in "The Best Lawyers of America" for corporate law in 2013-2017.
- Mr. Robinson is an AV Preeminent®-rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, achieving the agency’s highest marks for both competency and ethics.