Arvin J. Jaffe is a Partner in the Boca Raton office of Broad and Cassel. He chairs the Firm’s Banking and Institutional Lending Practice Group and is a member of the Real Estate, Special Assets and Public Finance and Capital Projects Practice Groups.
- Mr. Jaffe represents domestic and foreign banks on a variety of real estate and non-real estate based financings.
- He has served as lender’s counsel on construction and permanent loan transactions involving office buildings, hotels, shopping centers, single family planned unit developments, residential condominiums, apartment buildings and continuing care retirement communities in Florida and throughout the country.
- Mr. Jaffe has represented lenders providing credit enhancements for municipal bond financings.
- He also has represented a European bank in connection with the foreclosure of one of the largest urban redevelopment projects in the State of Florida.
- Additionally, Mr. Jaffe represents developers of office building complexes, mixed-use and commercial projects, apartment communities and residential condominiums.
- Mr. Jaffe was recognized in the 2008 - 2016 editions of the prominent legal guide Chambers USA: A Guide to America’s Leading Business Lawyers, for his experience in Banking and Finance transactions.
- He was recognized in 2013 - 2017 by the top legal guide "The Best Lawyers in America," published by Woodward and White.
- Mr. Jaffe is an AV Preeminent®-rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, achieving the agency’s highest marks for both competency and ethics