Mr. Clifford Hertz is a Partner in the West Palm Beach office of Broad and Cassel. He is Co-Chair of the Firm's Land Use and Environmental Law department and a member of the Real Estate and Government Relations Practice Groups. Mr. Hertz is also a member of the Firm's Management Committee.
Mr. Hertz is AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale Hubbell, the highest available rating to attorneys. He is a member of the Board of Directors and legal counsel to BIZPAC, a leading business community political action committee.
- Mr. Hertz is actively representing entrepreneurial and institutional clients in a variety of highly significant real estate and land use and governmental matters.
- Mr. Hertz has extensive knowledge of Palm Beach County local government matters and real estate as a result of his practice and background.
- Mr. Hertz's experience with real estate developers includes working on every aspect of property development with clients from the acquisition of land until the client sells the property and/or turns the land over to an association.
- Mr. Hertz offers a complete range of legal services to his clients. He serves as general counsel, providing day-to-day representation, to many local, national and international companies.
- Mr. Hertz works extensively on land use matters and zoning changes for some of the Firm's largest clients.
- He also works with attorneys throughout Broad and Cassel on affordable housing projects including bonds, tax credits, real estate issues and corporate agreements.
- Most recently, Mr. Hertz has been recognized for achieving top rankings in Real Estate Law by Best Lawyers and Super Lawyers and Land Use Law by Chambers USA: A Guide to America's Leading Business Lawyers.
- He was named the Best Lawyers 2014 and 2017 West Palm Beach Land Use & Zoning Law "Lawyer of the Year." Mr. Hertz was also named a "Top Lawyer" in healthcare by the South Florida Legal Guide in 2017.