Mr. Jeffrey F. Gordon is a Partner in the West Palm Beach office of Broad and Cassel. He is a member of the Firm's Tort Law Practice Group.
Mr. Gordon enjoys community service. He coaches several youth athletic teams and volunteers his time as a teacher in a local public elementary school. Mr. Gordon has been an adjunct professor at Florida Atlantic University since 1994.
- Mr. Gordon’s practice focuses primarily on personal injury and wrongful death litigation.
- Mr. Gordon has litigated all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, including automobile liability, medical malpractice, premises liability and products liability. He has experience in highway construction site and commercial trucking accident cases.
- Mr. Gordon has been Board Certified as a Civil Trial Lawyer since 1993. He has tried over sixty jury trials.
- Mr. Gordon has successfully handled numerous claims in excess of 1 million dollars.
- Mr. Gordon has represented clients in cases such as: electrical shock due to faulty wiring and development of post-traumatic multiple sclerosis; failure to install safety guard that resulted in amputation; negligent design of chain binder that resulted in injury to knee and multiple surgeries; low-back injury and multiple surgeries after rear-end collision with a rented vehicle whose driver asserted a brake failure defense; negligence of manufacturer and distributor of scissor lift on construction site due to improper design of product; wrongful death/personal injury cases involving highway construction negligence; wrongful death/personal injury cases arising out of commercial trucking collisions; and wrongful death/personal injury cases arising out of motorcycle collisions.