Mr. Randal M. Alligood is a Partner in the Orlando office of Broad and Cassel. He is a co-chair of the Firm’s Affordable Housing and Tax Credit Practice Group and is a member of the Corporate and Securities and Public Finance and Capital Projects Practice Groups.
He supports various community organizations, including Family First, Campus Crusade and Dream Builders.
- Mr. Alligood has a broad range of experience in corporate and securities matters with specific emphasis on private placements, joint ventures, acquisitions, limited partnerships and franchises.
- He has completed more than 1,000 Affordable Housing transactions worth in excess of $1 billion on 300 different projects for 15 different clients in 25 states.
- Mr. Alligood is proficient and knowledgeable with all of HUD’s various Affordable Housing programs.
- Mr. Alligood represents some of the largest for-profit affordable housing developers in the United States.
- Mr. Alligood also focuses his practice on assisting start-up companies and companies interested in raising capital.
- While in law school, he served as President of the Florida Blue Key and as a member of the Board of Editors on the Florida Law Review.
- Mr. Alligood has lectured numerous times for the Florida Bar on “Organization of Small Businesses” and for various national conference sponsors on numerous affordable housing topics.
- Mr. Alligood is an AV Preeminent®-rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, achieving the agency’s highest marks for both competency and ethics.